Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Lakecraft's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.This website is operated by Mary Pat O'Meara.
Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Mary Pat. Mary Pat offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Lakecraft's stated service/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Canada. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Lakecraft and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Lakecraft. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://lakecraft.online for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://lakecraft.online
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://lakecraft.online
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://lakecraft.online
Redistribute content from Lakecraft (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Lakecraft does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Lakecraft, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Lakecraft shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Lakecraft reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Lakecraft a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Lakecraft; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Lakecraft’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Your privacy is critically important to us.
Lakecraft is located at:
41 Battenberg Ave. #32
Toronto, ON Canada M4L 1J7
Like most website operators, Lakecraft collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Lakecraft’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Lakecraft’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Lakecraft may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Lakecraft also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on http://lakecraft.online blog posts. Lakecraft only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Lakecraft’s websites choose to interact with Lakecraft in ways that require Lakecraft to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Lakecraft gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at http://lakecraft.online to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Lakecraft may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Lakecraft may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Lakecraft does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Lakecraft uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with Lakecraft – by purchasing Lakecraft's services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Lakecraft collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Lakecraft. Lakecraft does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Credit & Contact Information